Along with the QAL, Alyce is hosting a blog hop so you can see other bloggers' versions of the Bright Sky quilt! Alyce asked me if I would like to participate in the hop and of course I said, "YES!" It didn't take me but a second to decide on my fabrics either and I can't wait to slice into them this week! I'll keep that detail a secret for now. ;)
Want to know more? Be sure to visit Alyce's blog to get ALL the details and find out how to win some Art Gallery Fabric from Fat Quarter Shop this week! Here is a quick rundown of the schedule just to get an idea:
Every Monday, Alyce will post on her blog details about the QAL, then the following bloggers will also post their completed quilt top on that following Wednesday!
- Monday 29th September – Choosing Fabrics Tips at BHQ
- Wednesday 8th October – Molli Sparkles
- Wednesday 15th October – My Fabric Relish <--- That's me!!
- Wednesday 22nd October – Ms Midge
- Monday 27th October – Pretty Bobbins free motion quilting guest post here at BHQ
- Wednesday 29th October – A Stitch In Between (Bright Sky mini)
- Monday 3rd November – Elven Garden Quilts free motion quilting guest post here at BHQ
- Monday 10th November – Final link-up opens at BHQ for a week
Oh, and of course there's lots of prizes! Be sure to see all the goodies you have the chance to win!
Even if you don't have time to participate in the QAL, be sure to snatch up this pattern, which is on sale, in BHQ's Craftsy store. It's on sale for $6.95 (regularly $9.95)! If you decide to participate (and why wouldn't you?) you can share your progress on BHQ's Facebook group or #brightskyquilt on Instagram!
Now, head over to Blossom Heart Quilts and do a little pretend shopping at Fat Quarter Shop for a chance to win exactly 10 FQs (just what you need for the Bright Sky Quilt) of Art Gallery Fabrics!